Saturday, March 25, 2023

Born CHEERFUL

 

Proverbs 15:30

King James Version

30 The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: 

and a good report maketh the bones fat.


There always seemed to be a dancing in my heart.

Excitement at my many kid projects.

You know how kids are.

Lost in their own world.

A former employer at a music school noticed something.

She said there was a lot going on in my eyes.

Surely, she saw the dance of ideas there.

One elbowing the other.

For I always had that.

A dance of ideas.

Well, I'm a kid no more.

But the dancing remains.

Something changed in 2019.

The dance took a different form.

Now, it served the LORD.

Now, it serves you.

Truly serves you.

Now, it's not self-generated anymore.

All ideas come from SPIRIT now.

My heart dances to the tune of GOD.

My tiny hands are clasped in JESUS' hand.

I skip and hop as I walk with CHRIST.

In Him, I am complete.

In Him, I've got strength.

In Him, I've got courage.

In Him, I've got clarity.

In Him, I've got joy.

In Him, I've got peace.

In Him, I'm learning to love.

Pre-born again, my heart sang.

Post-born again, my heart roars!

For the SPIRIT of GOD powers me up.

I can write about important things of the LORD.

I can back it up with Scripture.

I will not mislead you with self.

Self is no more.

John 3:30

King James Version

30 He must increase, 

but I must decrease.


The only thing that matters now?

That I learn EVERYTHING about JESUS.

That I may share with you all I've learned.

I only focus on important matters anyway.

Matters of the SPIRIT.

Matters of the world?

Doesn't matter as much.

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


Pray to be born again.

Pray to know GOD.

Pray to know JESUS.

Pray to be taught by SPIRIT.

Your whole life will change.

Your whole character will change.

Where people fear, you will trust.

Where people envy, you will be content.

Where people worry, you will be at peace.

Where people compete, you will look to the LORD.

The cheerful heart knows what matters most.

It's always been JESUS, JESUS, JESUS.

All that I am now, belongs to JESUS.

More articles here.


Related post:

BORN AGAIN classics


Image: Clipart Library


Ambassadress of GOD's WILL

  2 Corinthians 5:20 King James Version 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ,  as though God did beseech you by us:  we pray you in Chr...