Monday, March 27, 2023

CAUSE for CHEER


 Psalm 37:4

King James Version

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: 

and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


Is there a reason to be happy, despite the state of the world?

Oh yes, definitely!

Find comfort in these verses:

Mark 13:7

King James Version

7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.


Mark 13:11

King James Version

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.


Mark 13:13

King James Version

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


John 3:16-17

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.


John 11:25-26

King James Version

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?


John 14:1-4

King James Version

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.


John 16:33

King James Version

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


Acts 16:31

King James Version

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.


1 Corinthians 15:51-52

King James Version

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.


2 Corinthians 3:17

King James Version

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


Revelation 21:1-5

King James Version

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


More articles here.


Related posts:

GOD's LOVE

GOD's TRUTH

GOD's PLAN of SALVATION

The GOD things

The RAPTURE


Image: Clipart Library


Ambassadress of GOD's WILL

  2 Corinthians 5:20 King James Version 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ,  as though God did beseech you by us:  we pray you in Chr...